The Fall CE is quickly approaching!
Per membership request, there will be content that will fulfill the mandatory Suicide Prevention and Opioid CEs.
Highlights covered in the Fall CE:
- The State of Nevada Suicide Prevention Coordinator, Misty Vaughan Allen, will be providing the "safeTalk" program which has proven to be highly successful for those providers who have previously attended.
- FBI resource on the topic of Human Trafficking: Are You Able to Identify This in your Office Setting?
- Disaster Preparedness - Hear from experienced professionals in our community.
- ICD 10 Coding - Maximize Your Reimbursement and Understand the Ins/Outs of Coding, What You Never Learned in School!
- Opioid Presentation - Neuropathy and Treatment of the Pain Patient
***This CE is AANP ACCREDITED - Up to 6 CEs dependent on the track chosen.
Hope to see you there!